Wednesday, December 7, 2016

DAX - 07/12/2016

The top of the range got pierced and this suggests that the market is most likely on its way to the target zone of the daily time frame  as C of (Y). Right now my primary wave count is that the DAX will make a [iii] of C that will ideally end around 11500-11600.  Top lines of the parallel channels should behave as resistance, but if not, the bulls may go wild. I think now it's a good situation to hold the long position at least for a week or so.We'll see. 

DAX30 (CFD) - Daily chart
I opened my long yesterday at 17:06. The momentum on the 1 hour chart reached the sustainable bullish zone, and the structure of the rally suggested continuation. My context was set and there was a continuation signal candle on the 15 minutes chart.

1 comment:

  1. Let people know where your play bazaar group is headed. Just in case anything happens to any of you, you want to know that there satta king are people who know where you are at.

    ReplyDelete